Why I'm in love

Sunday, October 12, 2008

The other day I was reading xkcd and came across this fabulous comic.


It really spoke to me, since I think one of the greatest parts of a relationship happens when one partner recognizes and indulges a socially unpopular part of the other. It might be embracing something geeky like in this comic, or providing a hidden pleasure like Peeps, but it’s touching when it happens. Me – I like graphs.

For my anniversary with Sarah, one thing I got her was a pack of “fruit”-flavored Mentos, which we always have enjoyed on our vacations (consumption-based enjoyment, not science experiment enjoyment). The next day she sent me this graph of the contents of the Mentos pack.


I'm in love.

2 comments:

Anonymous October 13, 2008 at 9:49 PM  

i feel sorry for orange.

Steve Davis October 14, 2008 at 10:37 AM  

Yeah, orange got pretty seriously under-represented. I was actually more distressed at the percentage of yellow, which neither of us like at all.

  © Blogger template Writer's Blog by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP